[lac-discuss-en] Acceptance

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:19:30 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Acceptance
 From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 Hello everybody,
 Welcoming the nomination to make the President of the Argentina Association of Computer Law Association Dn. Guillermo Zamora, come through this communication expressly accept the application and according to the following grounds.
 First as a matter of respect for the organization of which I am part, its president and my permanent intention of volunteering manifested throughout my life that allowed me to accumulate experience, knowledge and recognition various national and international NGOs, required to face the challenge of leading this regional organization
 Secondly because I think there is still much to do and not know or failed by various factors, many of which are endogenous to which the leaders were unable to escape on their own disability or commitment
 Thirdly because I have real independence and not depend or an international organization or a regional organization and I think q is just what the region needs today
 Because I do not believe in the perpetuation of the functions and I think that if that had long DAOA structures nonprofit, when something or someone or someones leaders made veiled forever and want to impose from views up substantial positions without consultation.o When substantive issues would do well to resolve together not sending them to commission or WG without leadership and without the conviction to resolve the issue that has given them a long time.
 Why we say represent the interests of users and most of the organizations in the region represent only one-person interests.
 That recognize the work of those who today culminate in its mandate, although I question, as I have done before with other players, they can not take a step back to get the parts and to position other than in the region come from the objectivity of observation from outside. I say this, that from within one becomes part of the problem and can not see the required solution and this is a truism, almost tautological.
 That I recognize the good work of those who today must leave the task and for two consecutive terms, but also recognize that were not apaces to resolve differences with ALS caribbean and leave this region divided in fact, more beyond that on paper we are still part of the same structure.
 Besides that I think we should remove the corporations of single interest to become the voice of the voiceless in the region and that is why we have not heard me, nor did I hear calling to ask for your vote, I think that the vote should be a conscious and free attitude without vices or pressure of any kind. I think people are great candidates nominated, but not all are independent in their actions if they finally reach excel in the election
 I could go on, but fails what's next for the meeting where you ask your questions and candidates have to respond, but imagine the future to call a meeting to record only result in the annals, hope to be wrong for the sake of Region and that turnover is healthy, I think so.
 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e8cf480a57.html