[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: New Public Comment: Final Recommendations Report of the Geographic Regions Review Working Group

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:38:09 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: New Public Comment: Final Recommendations Report of the Geographic Regions Review Working Group
 From: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 2016 Good day and Happy colleagues again

 Find attached to this email Castilian version of Report
 Final Recommendations Geographic Regions issued by the Group
 Review Working.

 I reiterate my support for the proposals to review and discuss these issues
 periodically within our region to nurture the Consultation
 Public that has been opened, which will also affect building
 a vote within ALAC most discussed from our perspective.

 Cheers
 Harold