[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 Postulaci = F3n / F3n_de_Alb nominaci = = = iso-8859-1 erto_Soto q =?????

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jan 4 21:22:13 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = iso-8859-1 Postulaci = F3n / F3n_de_Alb nominaci = = = iso-8859-1 erto_Soto q =?????
 From: vanda at scartezini.org

 It's excellent suggestion but I realized that Alberto did not have wanted to stay

 Vanda Scartezini
 Sent from my iPhone
 Sorry for typos

 On Jan 4, 2016, at 18:29, Carlos Gutierrez Ral <crg at isoc-cr.org<mailto:crg at isoc-cr.org> &gt; Wrote:

 Dear All / Dear All

 I support the mocin Alexander provided the secretary colleague go to an English-speaking Caribbean

 I Alexanders second motion, if the secretaries role falls on a colleague anglophone Caribbean

 Ral Carlos Gutierrez

 email: crg at isoc-cr.org <mailto:crg at isoc-cr.org>
 Skype: carlos.raulg
 +506 8837 7176 (cell)