[lac-discuss-en] NOMINATION SECRETARY LACRALO

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Jan 4 18:48:34 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: NOMINATION SECRETARY LACRALO
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO,

 I want to nominate Maritza Agero to occupy the Secretary of LACRALO, I think
 full capacity to fill this position. She has full
 knowledge of ICANN Fellowship have been several times and LACRALO
 to belong and participate in the region since the ALS ACUI Per.

 I'm sure seruna excellent secretary for our region.

 Greetings to all, and prosperous 2016.

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014

 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil