[lac-discuss-en] Outcomes from the LACRALO O&E call on Thursday 25 February 2016

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sat Feb 27 22:01:41 UTC 2016

Hi everyone
I can be available for the CaribNog meeting. It luckily falls exactly in
the days between the UTT and UWI exam periods. Can materials etc be shipped
directly to the venue? The overlap on April 20th between ARIN and CaribNog
seems serendipitous as well. Sounds like a great opportunity for outreach.
Jacqueline

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )