[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = F3n_Proyecto_de_Comunic Info = = iso-8859-1 aci = F3n_LAC q =????

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Fri Feb 26 14:23:18 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 q = F3n_Proyecto_de_Comunic Info = = iso-8859-1 aci = F3n_LAC q =????
 from: rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org

 Dear Friends,

 During the seminar in the 2nd line updating the Strategic Plan LAC,
 some participants asked for this list share some data
 communications project.

 First, they can access the presentation slides in
 Spanish, English, Portuguese and French at the following link:
 https://goo.gl/PPj61z

 regional newsletter:
 If estn not receiving, we invite you to subscribe here:
 http://info.icann.org/LP---Regional-Newsletter.html
<http://info.icann.org/LP---Regional-Newsletter.html>
 To access previous versions in Spanish, English, Portuguese and French,
 visit this link:
 https://community.icann.org/display/lacstrtgy/LAC+Newsletter

 Social media:
 We are on Twitter in English from our global account (@ICANN)
 Spanish (@ICANN_es), Portugus (@ICANN_pt) and francs (@ICANN_fr).
 Also we share regional news in four languages \u200b\u200bon the account
 From Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/icannorg
 &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannorg>

 Also shared regina news through our site
 regional community: icannlac.org

 We invite you to join a new workgroup communications,
 sending a message to alexandra.dans at icann.org or Rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org

 Please contact us if you have questions.

 Cheers,

 ICANN team LAC

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e93a430272.html