[lac-discuss-en] ???????? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = 3A_Es_aqu _Marca_nuevo_sit ED = = = iso-8859-1 q !!! io_web_de_la_comunidad_de_alcance_Lanzado _ =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Feb 24 22:20:29 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:???????? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = 3A_Es_aqu _Marca_nuevo_sit ED = = = iso-8859-1 q !!! io_web_de_la_comunidad_de_alcance_Lanzado _ =
 from: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 +1
 Estfantstico!
 CONGRATULATIONS!

 Sylvia Leite Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016
 One World, One Internet

 ex - LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2014
 former ALAC Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite

 ----- ----- Original Mensagem
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome
 vanda at scartezini.org
 Posted in: Wednesdays, 24 February 2016 18:06
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Cc: Laura Bengford; Chris Gift; Steve Allison; Jeff Salem
 Assunto: Re: It's here! Brand new website community outreach
 Thrown out !!!

 [[Translated text (in -> en) -]]

 Thrown out !!!
 From: vanda at scartezini.org

 Only visited !! It's great !!!!! I'll post on my Facebook
 Link to my friends and colleagues arrived.
 Congratulations on the hard work to all colleagues and friends
 ICANN staff !! worth applause !!!
 Kisses for everyone
 Vanda
 Polo Consultores Associados