[lac-discuss-en] Outreach and Engagement SC

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:20:28 UTC 2016

Alberto, you continue to misrepresent the situation, which is
unfortunate. I have already posted information
(http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/lac-discuss-en/2016-January/014205.html)
and again have the emails from you and Humberto on these matters and
thus the evidence to contradict your statements.

Unfortunately, the At-Large doesn't have much time to have calls with
interpretation but I'll ask At-Large Staff if there are any
opportunities for a conference call with interpretation on Thursday 25
February or Friday 26 February
and if so, ask for a Doodle to be sent. This call would be with the
LACRALO members of the Outreach and Engagement SC, yourself and
LACRALO representatives and anyone else in LACRALO interested on
identifying outreach events in LAC region, what would be possible
CROPP proposals to send and the ongoing efforts to identify possible
stakeholders in the LAC region and other next steps.

Dev Anand