[lac-discuss-en] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: MOU With LACNIC | MOU with LACNIC

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:56:56 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: MOU With LACNIC | MOU with LACNIC
 from: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear Humberto,

 Thank you very much for this reminder.
 I would ask you to please be so kind as to clarify the
 Wiki text (
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+-LACNIC++Memorandum+of+Understanding+-+Memorandum+de+Entendimiento)
 what the final text voted on, because there there are two
 texts, one entitled "Memorandum of Understanding -LACNIC LACRALO -
 Memorandum of Understanding "and a red" New Proposed Document "
 but it does not indicate what the final text we are voting.

 I thank you very much in advance.

 Best regards,
 Fatima

 The February 21, 2016, 8:36, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
 He wrote:

> Estimados,
>
> A aquellos que no han votado, se les recuerda que la fecha de término de
> la votación cierra el 23 de Febrero del 2016 a las 23:00 UTC.
>
> Si hay alguien que no haya recibido las credenciales les ruego me informen
> para gestionar su envío.
>

> Saludos
>
> Enviado desde mi iPhone
>
> El 16-02-2016, a las 8:00 p.m., ICANN At-Large Staff <
> staff at atlarge.icann.org> escribió:
>
> [EN]
> Dear All,
>
> Do you approve the signature of the MOU with LACNIC?
>
> *Yes
> *No
> *Abstain
>
> In case the option YES wins, we will inform LACNIC. However this does not
> guarantee that the agreement will be signed, because this requires the
> acceptance by LACNIC.
>
> The voting process is regulated by articles 12,19 and 20 of LACRALO Rules
> of Procedure.
>
> The vote will be open from *16 February 2016 at 23:00 UTC* until *23
> February 2016 at 23:00 UTC*.
>
> See the link with the MOU text: https://community.icann.org/x/PrdYAw.
>
> ==
>
> [ES]
> Hola a todos,
>
> ¿Esta de acuerdo en aprobar  la firma del MOU con LACNIC?
>
> *Si
> *No
> *Abstención
>
> En caso de que gane la opción Si, se informará de este hecho a LACNIC. Sin
> embargo, esto no garantiza que el acuerdo será firmado ya que se requiere
> de la aceptación por parte de LACNIC.
>
> El proceso de votación estará regulado por los arts 12,19 y 20 de la
> Reglas de Procedimiento de LACRALO.
>
> El voto estará abierto desde el *16 de Febrero del 2016 a las 23:00 UTC* hasta
> el *23 de Febrero del 2016 a las 23:00 UTC*.
>
> El link de este documento: https://community.icann.org/x/PrdYAw.
>
> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
> Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yesim Nazlar
>
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
>
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
>
> Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
> atlarge <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
>
> Twitter: @ <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge
> <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
>
> <DE0D294B-EA19-4476-8063-76989DC50A4A[11].png>

> http://www.lacralo.org

> http://www.lacralo.org

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 A lawyer
 Argentina / Mexico

 Phone: Argentina: +54 9351 5282 668 - Mexico: +52 (55) 3018 2066
 Twitter:facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/fc19d77bda.html