[lac-discuss-en] Questions concerning the lack of accountability and transparency in LACRALO

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 01:32:56 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Questions concerning the lack of accountability and transparency in LACRALO
 from: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 Dear Alberto, from the first moment you thought that my criticism is directed at you. I must tell you know how much I appreciate and admire and appreciate all the work you and humberto. I think if it were not for you the situation would have been different in menos.Espero now Humberto tmb can keep their clear convictions on the task should take and are not faciles.Mi commitment of support remains intact to work for all users and not for respect and recognition algunos.Mis Alberto and my best wishes for what comes Humberto.
 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre.

 Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.<div>
 Dear Carlos Aguirre, I did not rely or depend on anyone even in these few left me for leadership. The only thing was I depended on the willingness of participation of our region. And there were many who responded very well. But dijne before, to tango, make two missing. But there were other interests that the only thing they did and does, is ciriticar, and destructively.

 I still like to hear some constructive criticism as just made Carlos Gutierrez, who are looking for exactly what is missing, dialogue, not confrontation.

 Those seeking confrontation is because you have no basis to build. And what I say and I can say Humberto, who endured unspeakable and no further damage to our region, we leave aside temporarily.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto