[lac-discuss-en] RES: Matters relating to the lack of accountability and transparency in LACRALO

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Feb 18 22:13:10 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Matters relating to the lack of accountability and transparency in LACRALO
 from: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Alberto, if you have not warned, we ask for a date for the meeting !!

 Cheers

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 ex - LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil