[lac-discuss-en] Questions concerning the lack of accountability and transparency in LACRALO

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:25:03 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Questions concerning the lack of accountability and transparency in LACRALO
 from: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 This was what was coming. Anticipate and asked him to debian ocuparse.Esto deal has been brewing for some time and could have evitado.Hoy some are surprised and perhaps are the same who sought this resultado.Hay things to correct in the region and many have to do with things that missing, I went to them who did not want them. The result is the region we have and although we are all guilty, some are more guilty than others.
 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre

 Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.<div>

 [[Translated text (in -&gt; en) -]]

 From: devtee at gmail.com

 a statement of various structures attached in scope
 issues concerning the lack of accountability and transparency in LACRALO
 which makes some suggestions on the way forward.

 The statement can also be seen in
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/yi7ra2g8ymox9n6/Issues-regarding-Lack-of-Accountability-and-Transparency-in-LACRALO.pdf

 This statement was sent during the meeting ICANN54 Dublin in October
 2015 for the regional GSE staff, the chair of ALAC, the Ombudsman and
 Board member selected by ICANN At-Large &quot;

 It is being made public now before the ICANN meeting in Marrakech
 To ensure that the facts are known in advance, of any
 Discussions in Marrakech, and that no distortion.

 Best regards,

 Dev Anand Teelucksingh

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/76763373d7.html