[lac-discuss-en] Basis Vote MOU with LACNIC

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 00:12:58 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Basis Vote MOU with LACNIC
 from: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Dear: I regret not having been able to participate before the discussion.
 They can take this comment as public foundation of my vote.
 I agree on the fundamentals of Alexander. By your own
 a memorandum nature has a high degree of generality and
 indefinicin. It is the first document that shows intention to
 bringing the parties together in order to share some opinions
 or ideas and do some activities in common.

 The object and purpose with both organizations estn
 directly related to the development of Internet. this heading
 the purpose of the MOU to a common activity. The specifications vendrn
 after. That's expected.

 If assucede, it is likely to arise more documents
 concrete. It seems important to take this first step.

 Greetings to all
 Ada Noblia

 Dear all: Sorry, I Could not to Participate before the discussion. They
 can take my comment as the basis of the vote.

 I agree on the fundamentals of Alexander. By Its very nature, a
 memorandum has a high degree of generality and vagueness. It is the
 That first document shows an intention to bring the parties in order
 to share some opinions or thoughts acerca something, and do some
 activities together.

 The object and purpose With Both Organizations are Directly related
 to the development of the Internet in the Region. This MOU routes the
 object of a common activity. Specifications will follow. That's
 expected. If This happens, it is likely other more That May Arise
 specific documents.

 I think it's Important to Take This first steep.

 Best regards
 Aida Noblia

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/7dd5d6a304.html