[lac-discuss-en] News NOMCOM 2016-5

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Feb 16 11:22:29 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: News NOMCOM 2016-5
 from: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 Annexed summary of the activities of NOMCOM until January
 2016; INFORMA 3

 As seen in the graphic podrn candidates who are participating in the
 process 2016, only 2 are of LAC. We need more people to have higher
 chances that one of them will be elected.

 Please think about who may participate in the Board, GNSO and ccNSO
 our region that I'd gladly entraren contact with them and
 explicartodo process.

 No ms,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 ex - LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2014

 former ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil