[lac-discuss-en] FW: FW: TR: CCWG-Accountability timeline

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Feb 12 20:07:15 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: FW: TR: CCWG-Accountability timeline
 from: vanda at scartezini.org

 Dear

 Lso following this important decision look at the documents and dates.
 I take this opportunity to parabenizar especially LEON, our colleague from LACRALO, for their fantastic work in front of this group. A giant work !!
 ICANN spending wait for NTIA (American secretary of the Ministry of Trade) at the end of the meeting in Marrakesh.
 Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj