[lac-discuss-en] Congratulations on your new LACRALO Leadership Positions !

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Thu Feb 11 20:06:10 UTC 2016

Dear Jason,
Thank you very much for your kind words!
I know that you are doing a great job, specially working with netgenners, so it will be very valuable to count with your expertise and the expertise of your colleagues in the region to add value to Lacralo.
Looking forward to working with you soon.
Regards,
Maritza