[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = iso-8859-1 3A_LACRALO_elecci VOTO_RESULTADO = = = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_febrero_el_a q = = = 3A_E 7C_RESULTADOS_DEL_VOTO F1o_2016_ = = = q lecciones_de_LACRALO_Febrero_2016 iso-8859-1???? ? =

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:35:55 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? Q = iso-8859-1 3A_LACRALO_elecci VOTO_RESULTADO = = = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_febrero_el_a q = = = 3A_E 7C_RESULTADOS_DEL_VOTO F1o_2016_ = = = q lecciones_de_LACRALO_Febrero_2016 iso-8859-1???? ? =
 from: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 I would like to congratulate for elected and I hope your management is successful. Also as I said before now, I am always willing to work with my experience and availability. I also hope that the management is independent and for the benefit of all end users in our last Region.Por thank all those who accompanied my proposal and those sumo me to insist that this is achieved.

 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre

 Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.<div>

 [[Translated text (in -&gt; en) -]]

 Subject: VOTE RESULT: LACRALO election in February 2016 | VOTE RESULTS: Election LACRALO February 2016
 From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 [English] VOTE RESULT: LACRALO election in February 2016

 Disclaimer: The result of the vote is sent on behalf of the President of LACRALO and the Secretariat.

 Please note that the 2016 election for LACRALO Chair and Secretariat has now ended.

 ***
 Q: Who supports to become the President of LACRALO for the period of 1 year from the end of the ICANN meeting in Marrakech 55 March 2016? Please select one of the candidates from the following list (in alphabetical order by family name) or refrain:
 * Carlos Aguirre
 * Humberto Carrasco
 * Alberto Soto
 * Refrain [ERROR: Judgment too long to translate (2219&gt; 1800 bytes)]

 Q: Who supports to become the Secretary of LACRALO for the period of 1 year from the end of the ICANN meeting in Marrakech 55 March 2016 Please select a candidate from the list below (in order? alphabetically family name) or refrain:
 * Maritza Agero Minano
 * Raitme Citterio
 * Carlos Vera
 * Refrain [ERROR: Judgment too long to translate (2190&gt; 1800 bytes)]

 ***
 To confirm: LACRALO chair for the period of 1 year from the end of the ICANN meeting in Marrakech 55 March 2016 is Humberto Carrasco; LACRALO secretariat for the period of 1 year from the end of the ICANN meeting in Marrakech 55 March 2016 Maritza Agero Minano.

 You can review the results independently under:  https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=53584Ip5vBwWiquRNUNj6kaG  Y  https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=5359n4gd8KZ4ZbL8k8d3h67f.

 Explanation:
 - In this vote, voters can only choose one candidate or choosing abstinence. In addition, since the coefficient country is counted in the final calculation of the result of the ballot, the candidate with the largest sum of the weighted votes wins.
 - On 1 anonymous Silla result of LACRALO vote BigPulse &lt;  https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=53584Ip5vBwWiquRNUNj6kaG>

 [Spanish] Results of the vote: Election LACRALO February 2016

 Note: The results of the vote are sent on behalf of President and Secretary of LACRALO

 Please note that the election for the President and Secretary of LACRALO 2016 is over.

 ***
 Q: Who supports to be president of LACRALO for a period of one year Beginning at the end of the meeting of ICANN in Marrakech in March 2016? Please select a UN Candidate down list (in alphabetical order by last name) or abstngase:
 * Carlos Aguirre
 * Humberto Carrasco
 * Alberto Soto
 * Abstention [ERROR: Judgment too long to translate (2335&gt; 1800 bytes)]

 Q: Who supports to be Secretary of LACRALO for the period of one year Beginning at the end of the last of the ICANN meeting in Marrakech in March 2016?Please select a UN Candidate down list (in alphabetical order by last name) or abstngase:
 * Maritza Agero Minano
 * Raitme Citterio
 * Carlos Vera
 * Abstention [ERROR: Judgment too long to translate (2306&gt; 1800 bytes)]

 ***
 To confirm: The President of LACRALO for the period of 1 year Beginning at the end of the ICANN 55 meeting in March 2016 is Humberto Carrasco; LACRALO Secretariat for the period of 1 year Beginning at the end of the ICANN 55 meeting in March 2016 it Maritza Agero Minano.

 You can independently under the Review Results:  https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=53584Ip5vBwWiquRNUNj6kaG  north  https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=5359n4gd8KZ4ZbL8k8d3h67f.

 explanation:
 - In this vote, voters can choose UN lone candidate or choose to abstain. Also, since the coefficient pas is computed in the calculation of m result of the vote, the candidate with the largest number of weighted votes wins.
 - On 1 anonymous on the outcome of the vote of the President in the largest Pulse System &lt;  https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=53584Ip5vBwWiquRNUNj6kaG>

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie pilgrim, Terri Agnew and Yesim Nazlar
 The ICANN Policy Staff supporting At-Large
 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
 Twitter: @ &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>

[[--Original text (es)