[lac-discuss-en] ????? Q = utf-8 B3n_de_pr _Ideas_para_la_construcci = C3 = = = utf-8 opposite q =?

rcitterio at gmail.com rcitterio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:14:05 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:????? Q = utf-8 B3n_de_pr _Ideas_para_la_construcci = C3 = = = utf-8 opposite q =?
 From: rcitterio at gmail.com

 Cheers

 Checking tools suggested by ATLAS II  https://goo.gl/fXUalv
 which is called "loomio <  https://www.loomio.org/about>"
 collective decision; which it is open source and works by donation. "
 Gift <  https://www.loomio.org/pricing>:
 budget to pay a subscription; Using it to donation without payment
 Regular required. "

 I suggest taking encuenta this platform to build, annotate and
 vote before taking their place in the wiki space Lacralo
 to avoid overloading the list of email both Spanish like
 English translations and with little practice to focus only
 really important activities.

 Best regards and hope your valuable comments on my suggestion.

 Raitme Citterio

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/effe958ea0.html