[lac-discuss-en] Event in Colombia (Alberto Soto)

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Feb 2 13:04:07 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Event in Colombia (Alberto Soto)
 From: vanda at scartezini.org

 Agreed with Raitme. I already had the opportunity to hear a presentation and if it's good. Other Brazil for a second round. If Dev can help.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 From: &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &quot;On Behalf Of Raitme Citterio
 Date: Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 9:32 PM
 To: &quot;lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &quot;Shiva Bissessar
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Event in Colombia (Alberto Soto)

 Cheers

 Alberto recommend to the issue of cybersecurity

 shiva Bissessar <spbisses at gmail.com<mailto:spbisses at gmail.com> &gt;

 who has served in the ISOC Chapter of Trinidad and Tobago besides being
 a recognized expert on cybersecurity issues dictated that talk during the last editions of the southern school governance

 Dev suggest you contact to talk to.

 I think that would be the best person to that representation.

 Cheers

 Raitme Citterio