[lac-discuss-en] Gentle reminder -LACRALO Mediation draft report

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Dec 12 15:52:42 UTC 2016

I am amazed to find the error in the report which mentions the LACRALO
Spanish list as lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org when it
is lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org

It is a detail but I have seen a lot of errors being made with people
posting to the bounces list, which is actually just the return address
for errors.

Good luck LACRALO

O.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD