[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 New_ALS q _ / _ 3A_Asociaci Nueva_ALS = = = q = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_Usuarios_Digitales_del_Ecuador = 2E =?????

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 02:55:19 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 New_ALS q _ / _ 3A_Asociaci Nueva_ALS = = = q = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_Usuarios_Digitales_del_Ecuador = 2E =?????
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear all,

 This is to inform you That on the 31 October 2016, we received an application from ALS Association of Ecuador Digital Users.
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=63151990
 It is based in Ecuador and would be a member of LACRALO, if accepted.
 LACRALO must Provide advice for regional esta With ALS. The due date for the regional advice is the 19 December 2016, This Means That our deadline for comments will be the 18 December 2016 at 23 UTC.
 Kind regards,

 ---

 Dear / as,
 Are informed that on October 31, 2016 has received the request of Ecuador Digital Association of Users.
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=63151990
 This entity is located in Ecuador and part of LACRALO, should be accepted.
 LACRALO regional council must provide for this ALS.The due date for this advice overcome da December 19, 2016, which means that the limit date for comments be until the day December 18, 2016 at 23 UTC.
 Greetings,

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4e36d4213b.html