[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 q REMINDER = 3A_Contacto_y_Administrac = = utf-8 q i = C3 = 83 = C2 = B3n_detalles_de_su_ALS _-_ Responde_el_22_de_diciembre = = utf-8 b IGVsIGHDg8KxbyAyMDE2 =?????

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Dec 9 12:47:13 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 q REMINDER = 3A_Contacto_y_Administrac = = utf-8 q i = C3 = 83 = C2 = B3n_detalles_de_su_ALS _-_ Responde_el_22_de_diciembre = = utf-8 b IGVsIGHDg8KxbyAyMDE2 =?????
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 I have posted one comment With some recent information. We Decided to not open na web, not spend money on it, but open a facebook page for members  https://www.facebook.com/groups/207505342613070/

 My telphone and address is below.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 On 8/12/16 7:50 PM, &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on Behalf of staff at atlarge.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:

    [[Translated text (in -&gt; en) -]]

     Subject: REMINDER: Contact and Administration details of your ALS - Answer on 22 December 2016
     From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

     If you have replied to down and staffed scope of contact and information management ALS &quot;, ignore this message.

     ***
     [IS]
     Dear LACRALO At-Large Structure Representatives,

     I hope this email finds you well.

     As part of the support by the At-Large, to examine and verify contact information and other data of all our ALSs (ALS) periodically. We have to make sure we can contact you regularly and efficiently, either on our mailing lists distribution, but also on an individual basis.

     We are currently making considerable efforts to reform and strengthen our internal database efforts and update the website of the Community towards the public scoping &lt;  https://atlarge.icann.org/alses>.

     Your help would be invaluable to maintain our current registration and to ensure that their ALS remain in the communications loop community outreach.

     Please be so kind to provide the following information requested by replying to this email * * offlist and directly staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> the December 22, 2016.

     1. ALS complete Original name:
     2. ALS official English name (if any):
     3. ALS official acronym (if any):
     4. ALS City:
     5. ALS Country:
     6. ALS street address:
     7. ALS phone:
     8. ALS email:
     9.Primary Contact name:
     10. Primary contact email (single email):
     contact phone number 11. Primary (a phone number, including the country code / area):
     12. Contact Main additional contact information (eg, additional e-mail, phone number, etc.):
     13. secondary contact name:
     14. secondary contact mail (email):
     15. Contact telephone number secondary (a phone number, including the country code / area):
     16. contact Secondary contact information (for example, additional e-mail, phone number, etc.):
     17. Other contact information (eg information contact the third person ALS, etc.):
     18. ALS website:
     19. ALS presence of additional material (eg, Facebook page, Twitter handle, etc.):
     twenty.logo ALS (attach an image file for email response):
     21. Are you a chapter of ISOC (the answer is &quot;Yes&quot; or &quot;No):

     Thank you for your time and help!

     ***
     [IS]
     Dear representatives of At-Large Structure,

     As part of Endeavour At-Large to keep records, auditing and checking WE Periodically, contacto and other administrative data from All Our At-Large Structures. We need to ensure that we can contact you on a regular and efficient sea and one through our e-mail lists to distribute information or individually.

     CURRENTLY WE ARE reforming and strengthening our internal database and updating the website &lt;  https://atlarge.icann.org/alses>

     Please be so kind to provide the following information requested, responding to this email * Directly offlist and one staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> the December 22, 2016.

     1. Full original number ALS:
     2. Official English name of ALS (if any):
     3. Sigla or official acronym of ALS (if any):
     4. ALS City:
     5. Country of ALS:
     6. Address ELA (for receiving correspondence):
     7. Phone ALS:
     8. Email ALS:
     9. Name of main contact:
     10. E-mail the main contact (only one):
     11. Phone Number of main contact (solo des, phone number, including country code and area code):
     12. Additional Contact Information contact manager (for example, E-mail or Additional Phone, etc.):
     13.Secondary Contact Name:
     14. E-mail the secondary contact (only one):
     Phone 15.Número secondary contact (A single phone number, including country code and area code):
     16. Additional Information Contact secondary contact (eg e-mail or Additional Phone, etc.):
     17. Other Information (eg information of a Third Contact ALS, etc.)
     18. ALS website:
     19. Additional Presence of ALS in line (for example, Facebook page, Twitter user, etc.):
     20. Logo ALS (Please attach image file to the UN Responder This email):
     21. Form (O Answer &quot;Yes&quot; &quot;No&quot;) part of a delegation of the ISOC:

     Thank you for your time and cooperation!

     Best regards,

     Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie pilgrim, Terri Agnew and YeÅŸim Nazlar
     The ICANN policy staff to support community outreach
     E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
     Website: atlarge.icann.org &lt;  https://atlarge.icann.org/>
     Facebook: facebook.com/icann &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
     Twitter: @ &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>