[lac-discuss-en] ????? = Utf-8 q = C3 = C3 = B3n_a 9ALTIMA_LLAMADA_de_adhesi = = = utf-8 q _2 = 2E017_BCEC_y_BMSPC =

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Tue Aug 23 01:29:14 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ????? = Utf-8 q = C3 = C3 = B3n_a 9ALTIMA_LLAMADA_de_adhesi = = = utf-8 q _2 = 2E017_BCEC_y_BMSPC =
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear members of the Community,
 To inform them that the candidacies of Ral Carlos Gutierrez, Vanda and Dev Anand Scartezini the BCEC and BMSPC committees, respectively, already in the wiki:
 https://community.icann.org/display/ABMS/BCEC+Membership+Selection+2017+Workspace
 https://community.icann.org/display/ABMS/BMSPC+Membership+Selection+2017+Workspace
 Regards,
 Maritza