[lac-discuss-en] nominations ... and process

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Aug 19 17:32:02 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: nominations ... and process
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 Thanks Alex. I have also supported Carlos. I plan to either but I think for the selection committee may have more experience.
 Hugs

 Vanda Scartezini

 The 08/19/2016, at 1:16 am, Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch <apisan at unam.mx<mailto:apisan at unam.mx> &gt; He wrote:

 Vanda,

 I think you and Carlos Raul Gutierrez are excellent choices, not only because of his proven worth, but because they have worked within the community of LACRALO with loyalty and permanent record.

 President / Secretary, can you update us with information about the process you have to follow?

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr.Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 +525541444475 +525541444475 SMS FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com <http://pisanty.blogspot.com/>
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- &gt;&gt; Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org <http://www.isoc.org/>