[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = utf-8 RES = C3 = B3n_sobre_BCEC_y_mi 3A_Aclaraci = = = utf-8 q embros_del_comit = C3 = A9_BMSPC =

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Aug 18 13:03:05 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? Q = utf-8 RES = C3 = B3n_sobre_BCEC_y_mi 3A_Aclaraci = = = utf-8 q embros_del_comit = C3 = A9_BMSPC =
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 Sylvia thanks for your support. Quando can come to the office to take um coffee together.
 Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 On 8/18/16, 9:42 AM &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on Behalf of sylvia at internautabrasil.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of sylvia at internautabrasil.org> wrote:

    Dear Vanda, certainly since we support Brazil as Internauta
    BMSPC candidate committee, as the region with your experience will be very
    well represented.
    Thank you for always being willing to work for the region !!!
    regards
    Sylvia

    Sylvia Leite Herlein
    sylvia at internautabrasil.org
    ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016
    One World, One Internet

    ex - LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2014 -
    ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
    Skype: sylvia_leite