[lac-discuss-en] New ALS / New ALS: ISOC El Salvador

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Thu Aug 11 21:37:52 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: New ALS / New ALS: ISOC El Salvador
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear Ricardo,
 Thanks for your mail. Annotated is your petition.
 Regards,
 Maritza

 From: rihogris at gmail.com
 Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 17:21:54 -0400
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] New ALS / New ALS: ISOC El Salvador
 To: myaguero at msn.com
 CC: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org

 Dear Maritza, If I encourage you to get into a polemics, since my ALS was accepted in LACRALO we have not had a workout in the wiki ICANN, I think the occasion is relevant to apply. My ALS was accepted two years ago. After ours have joined nearly a dozen more.
 I take it as income support ISOC El Salvador. Ibarra Lito's leadership towards the internet of the region see it even in LACRALO, where even not being a member of it, and pushes us to engage on the important issues of ICANN, as the groups and sub groups IANA transition.
 Best regards
 Ricardo Holmquist