[lac-discuss-en] Outstanding Achievement Award

antelizalexis at gmail.com antelizalexis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:39:21 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Outstanding Achievement Award
 Desde: antelizalexis at gmail.com

 Congratulations on the region, a much-deserved recognition companion
 Alejandro Pisanty definitely an example of discipline, hard work and desire
 for work well done, his record is a role model for all and
 all those who advocate from our space, at least one kbps by
 Internet in our region towards its development and transformation
 that social ... Viva Mexico!
 Regards,

 Alexis Anteliz

 On July 29, 2016, 13:33, Juan Matos <juanmatos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hola a tod at s,
>
> Ayer en el marco de LACIGF que se celebra esta semana en Costa Rica, fue
> entregado el premio trayectoria a un dedicado miembro de esta comunidad, *Alejandro
> Pisanty*, su contribución y legado en temas de Internet, trasciende a su
> natal México e incluso trasciende a Latinoamérica.
>
> ¡Muchas felicidades, bien merecido!
>
> Juan Matos

> http://www.lacralo.org

 Alexis Anteliz
 Linux user <http://counter.li.org/> #: 473320
 Internet Society Member ID 100003
 @_TauCeti

 * &quot;Let not ever take over your mind or disgust, *
 * Nor despair, because if ever dais entry to these feelings *
 * Ye shall put in impotence to serve the Motherland * &quot;* Francisco de Miranda *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c2659b7ce7.html