[lac-discuss-en] Sad news.

antelizalexis at gmail.com antelizalexis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:33:26 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Sad news.
 Desde: antelizalexis at gmail.com [ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (1865> 1800 bytes)] That woman does not require me the name
 if you do not want tears soak your album, because I saw it happen
 on my way. When your children grow, you Read them here, and they,
 They cover kisses your forehead, will tell you that a humble traveler, in payment
 the sumptuous received accommodation, has left here for you and for them,
 a sketch of the portrait of his mother. "

 Greetings estimated Syvia, much strength the love of your beloved mother is
 with you.

 Alexis Anteliz

 On July 30, 2016, 20:57, Natalia Enciso <natalia.enciso at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Buenas noches queridos miembros de LACRALO.
> Quisiera informarles que falleció la madre de nuestra querida amiga
> Sylvia. Activo miembro de este grupo.
> Hago extensivas mis condolencias para ella y su familia y elevó una
> oración por su alma y la fortaleza de los familiares.
> Natalia
>
> Enviado desde mi iPhone
>
> http://www.lacralo.org

 Alexis Anteliz
 Linux user <http://counter.li.org/> #: 473320
 Internet Society Member ID 100003
 @_TauCeti

 * &quot;Let not ever take over your mind or disgust, *
 * Nor despair, because if ever dais entry to these feelings *
 * Ye shall put in impotence to serve the Motherland * &quot;* Francisco de Miranda *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e2068ad466.html