[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 q Fwd = 3A_ = 5BLACNIC / wg-gov = 5D_Consultas_p = = utf-8 q = C3 = BAblicas_para_la_definici = C3 = B3n_de_temas_de_la_agenda_del _ = = utf-8 q??? ? LACIGF_2016? =

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Apr 28 17:45:59 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 q Fwd = 3A_ = 5BLACNIC / wg-gov = 5D_Consultas_p = = utf-8 q = C3 = BAblicas_para_la_definici = C3 = B3n_de_temas_de_la_agenda_del _ = = utf-8 q??? ? LACIGF_2016? =
 from: vanda at scartezini.org

 I've done my suggestion and voted em the others. Thanks Natalia.

 from: <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On Behalf Of Natalia Enciso <natalia.enciso at gmail.com>
 Date: Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 9:59 a.m.
 To: LACRALO Spanish <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Fwd: [LACNIC / wg-gov] Public consultations for defining topics of the agenda of LACIGF 2016

 FYI

 [Inglés below]

 [Português abaixo]

 It is open the public consultation period for defining topics of the agenda of LACIGF 2016.

 The LACIGF is a community event and for the Internet community of Latin America and the Caribbean, so their active participation in defining issues of the regional agenda is crucial.

 From 27/04 to 19/05 it is open the possibility of contributing themes and concepts that will be considered for discussion at the next edition of our regional event (venue and date to be announced soon).

 LACIGF In 2015, the multisectoral regional community has made an important step towards the construction of a Latin American and Caribbean agenda of Internet governance. It is essential that the issue of that year to make further progress in that regard.

 Your comments are very important to the evolution of the Internet in our region!

 Access to the public consultation:

 http://www.lacnic.net.uy/vote/index.php?sid=65842&amp;lang=es

 ****************************

 Public Consultation to Define Proposed Topics for LACIGF 2016.

 This is to announce the public consultation period That for deciding Which topics will be included in the LACIGF 2016 schedule is now open.

 LACIGF is an event by and for the Latin American and Caribbean Internet community, so your active participation in defining Which issues will be part of the regional calendar is essential.

 The period for Contributing topics and thoughts for discussion at the upcoming ther event will open from April 27th REMAIN Until May 19th.

 LACIGF During 2015, the regional multistakeholder community made significant progress towards the construction of a Latin American and Caribbean Internet Governance agenda. THUS, it is extremely Important That even more progress be made this year in esta sense.

 Your comments are Very Important for the evolution of the Internet in our region!

<http://www.lacnic.net.uy/vote/index.php?sid=65842&lang=en> http://www.lacnic.net.uy/vote/index.php?sid=65842&amp;lang=en

 Proposta public consultation Questões do LACIGF 2016

 We want to announce that it is aberto or public consultation period for a given calendar definição das Questões do LACIGF 2016.

 Or LACIGF é um da Comunidade event and for a Comunidade da Internet da America Latina eo Caribe, hair participação ativa definição na sua Questões da das decisive and regional agenda.

 From 27/04 to 19/05 is aberta to contribute Possibilidade com os Assuntos and CONCEITOS I Serao considered for a discussão na edição Nosso next regional event [local and data to serem announced em breve].

 No LACIGF 2015, to multissetorial regional Comunidade deu um grande passo for a construção de uma book gives Latin America Caribbean eo da da Governança Internet. É essential that possa deste atual ainda mais nesse ano avançar sense.

 Seus muito important for SAO to evolução Internet em região da Nossa!

 http://www.lacnic.net.uy/vote/index.php?sid=65842&amp;lang=pt

 -
 natalia.enciso at gmail.com <mailto:natalia.enciso at gmail.com>