[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = utf-8 Primeros_temas_a_seren_discutidos_con _ = = utf-8 q M3AAWG_en_LACNIC_25_Cuba_y_Invitaci = C3 = B3n_para_discusio = = utf-8 q nes_sobre_Abuso_en_La_red = 2E =?????

fabricio.pessoa at axur.com fabricio.pessoa at axur.com
Thu Apr 28 11:54:31 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? Q = utf-8 Primeros_temas_a_seren_discutidos_con _ = = utf-8 q M3AAWG_en_LACNIC_25_Cuba_y_Invitaci = C3 = B3n_para_discusio = = utf-8 q nes_sobre_Abuso_en_La_red = 2E =?????
 from: fabricio.pessoa at axur.com

 Hello everyone,

 I tried to send this e-mail before but I'm not arrived, so what
 I forward.

 I write in Spanish because I think almost everyone can understand. if
 need in Portuguese or English, please contact me privately. I'll
 write in Spanish as I believe most of it you will understand. May you need the
 info in Inglés or other language, please let me know.

 As many may know, M3AAWG (Messaging, Malware and Mobile Anti-Abuse
 Working Group) and LACNIC signed a collaboration agreement
 exchange of information, experience and suporte against abuse in the
 net.In the LACNIC 25 in Cuba we will have presentations and discussions BOFs
 between M3AAWG and all groups of the LAC community present at the event.
 The idea is that all better understand what makes M3AAWG and M3AAWG
 better understand our reality in the region and the difficulties we have
 with issues related to network abuse.

 Thus, some of the first points intended to be addressed are:

 hosting,

 mobile,

 phishing,

 Social engineering,

 malware,

 IP hijacking

 All this in relation to our reality in the region. The idea is that each
 one bring your points on the subject in its sector.

 In addition, taking advantage of the time, we think together interested in
 issue of abuse in different communities (Lac-CSIRT LACNOG, LACSEC,
 LACTLD, etc) to get together and start working so
 collaborative and together with organizations such as M3AAWG, APWG
 (Anti-Phishing Working Group) on topics that are of interest. Can
 that there can create a new community with a central theme of abuse
 the network or working groups for specific issues, but the idea is to follow
 we started to speak at the event in Colombia and concretely
 organized.

 So, I ask you to think about or theme and please disclose in communities
 they may be interested in the subject.

 Thank you so much

 Best regards

<http://www.axur.com/>

 Fabricio Pessôa ** * Community Engagement and Relationship Manager *
 * Axur.Cyber \u200b\u200bInspection for a safer web. *
 fabricio.pessoa at axur.com
 | +55 54 99624737 | +55 51 30122987
 Skype: fabricioaxur <http://www.stopthinkconnect.org/>
 ------------------------------

 A contida neste informação e-mail and attachments em seus confidential e não é
 Prune be used, disclosed for Terceiros reproduzida ou que não seu
 addressee. Is recebeu this e-mail by mistake, please turn off or seu
 conteúdo and alert or remetente Immediately. <http://www.axur.com.br>

<http://www.ciberbras.com> The information Contained In This e-mail and in
 ITS attachments is confidential and not be used Shall, reproduced or
 Disclosed by any person other than ITS addressee (s). If received in error
 Please delete this e-mail's content and contact the sender immediately.
<http://www.axur.com>

 * This mensagem não tem validade ou contract as agreed. *

 Sent With MailTrack
 &lt;  https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=fabricio.pessoa@axur.com&idSignature=22>

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/3c993e0722.html