[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Sobre_una_pol = C3 = ADtica_interna =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Apr 27 13:06:59 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q Sobre_una_pol = C3 = ADtica_interna =
 from: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I have raised the issue, it is the most substantive and basic within LACRALO: go directly to the end user and the Internet to enable it.

 Enable him something done for us, we have the necessary knowledge and can guide it with our ICANN and basic information.

 What exists does not contemplate that goal. In addition many ALSs not even have a place to do this kind of diffusion. After that, they may make agreements with universities, professional associations, etc., to make a presentation. And we'll be talking throughout the region with the same language, although we have several languages

 Moreover this does not detract attention any other substantive item, on the other hand is an exercise to start work on substantive issues. I have already proposed several, and I have not achieved the necessary participation. There are pending issues on the wiki, and no one has participated.Maybe it's the way to start. And when someone to run for a WG, really working it.

 But LACRALO has almost always decided by consensus, I leave it in your hands.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto