[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Reminder-_New_ALS_Application_received = = utf-8 q = E2 = 80 = 8F = 3A_Asociaci = C3 = B3n_Argentina_de_Lucha_Contra_el_Ciber = = utf-8 q crime-_ALCC =?????????

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Mon Apr 25 19:42:46 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q Reminder-_New_ALS_Application_received = = utf-8 q = E2 = 80 = 8F = 3A_Asociaci = C3 = B3n_Argentina_de_Lucha_Contra_el_Ciber = = utf-8 q crime-_ALCC =?????????
 from: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear friends and colleagues, Just another gentle reminder about this new ALS application received.
 Regards, Maritza ----
 Dear friends and colleagues,
 A gentle reminder sent this request again.
 Thanks and regards,
 MaritzaFrom: myaguero at msn.com
 To: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Remiender- New ALS Application received: Argentina Association for the Fight Against CAFTA Cibercrimen-
 Date: Mon, 19:44:56 -0500 April 18, 2016

 Dear friends and colleagues,
 Just a gentle reminder.
 Regards,
 Maritza

 From: myaguero at msn.com
 To: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Date: Tue, 21:05:34 -0500 April 12, 2016

 Dear all, This is to inform you That on 09 March 2016, we received an ALS application from the "Argentina Association Against Cybercrime (AALCC)". It is based in the Republic of Argentina and would be a member of LACRALO, if accepted.LACRALO must Provide advice for regional esta With ALS. The due date for the regional advice is the 27 April 2016, This Means That our deadline for comments will be the 26 April 2016 at 23 UTC.  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58736361Kind

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f6ad0b6c86.html