[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Fwd = 3A_Anuncio = 3A_Sismo_Manab = C3 = AD = 2C = = utf-8 q _Ecuador = 3A_Alerta_ante_posibles_estafas_por_internet =?????

fabricio.pessoa at axur.com fabricio.pessoa at axur.com
Fri Apr 22 15:18:13 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q Fwd = 3A_Anuncio = 3A_Sismo_Manab = C3 = AD = 2C = = utf-8 q _Ecuador = 3A_Alerta_ante_posibles_estafas_por_internet =?????
 from: fabricio.pessoa at axur.com

 Hello everyone.

 Talking to some security experts we are concerned colleagues in the idea of
 the earthquake in Ecuador to be used for any fraud on the network.

 So I would like to share with you an alert received from a
 CSIRT partner CEDIA (Ecuador) about the possibility post
 fake phishing or malware used the earthquake in Ecuador.

 Below are the link to the website CEDIA along with the message
 received.

 Please disclose in their trust groups so that we avoid that
 criminals use such a delicate situation for those who want to steal
 help.

 Thank you for your help.

 CEDIA link is:  https://csirt.cedia.org.ec/
 Original in Spanish, but there are versions in English and Portuguese. Case
 someone is interested, please contact me and I can go over on alert
 other languages.

 Best regards

<http://www.axur.com/>

 Fabricio Pessôa ** * Community Engagement and Relationship Manager *
 * Axur. Cyber \u200b\u200bInspection for a safer web. *
 fabricio.pessoa at axur.com
 | +55 54 99624737 | +55 51 30122987
 Skype: fabricioaxur <http://www.stopthinkconnect.org/>
 ------------------------------

 A contida neste informação e-mail and attachments em seus confidential e não é
 Prune be used, disclosed for Terceiros reproduzida ou que não seu
 addressee. Is recebeu this e-mail by mistake, please turn off or seu
 conteúdo and alert or remetente Immediately. <http://www.axur.com.br>

<http://www.ciberbras.com> The information Contained In This e-mail and in
 ITS attachments is confidential and not be used Shall, reproduced or
 Disclosed by any person other than ITS addressee (s).If received in error
 Please delete this e-mail's content and contact the sender immediately.
<http://www.axur.com>

 * This mensagem não tem validade ou contract as agreed. *