[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 q New_ALS_Application_received = E2 = 80 = 8F = = utf-8 q = 3A_Asociaci = C3 = B3n_Argentina_de_Lucha_Contra_el_Cibercr = = utf-8 q imen-_ALCC = E2???? = 80 = 8F? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Apr 20 15:52:20 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 q New_ALS_Application_received = E2 = 80 = 8F = = utf-8 q = 3A_Asociaci = C3 = B3n_Argentina_de_Lucha_Contra_el_Cibercr = = utf-8 q imen-_ALCC = E2???? = 80 = 8F? =
 from: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Humberto, the link sent not find that page.

 Thanks and regards

 Alberto Soto

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On behalf of Humberto Carrasco
 Posted on: Wednesday, 20 April 2016 24:34
 To: carlos dionisio aguirre <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com>
 CC: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] New ALS Application received: Argentina Association for the Fight Against CAFTA Cibercrimen-

 Dear Friends,

 I remind you please also put your comments on the wiki.

 regards

 Sent from my iPhone

 The 20/04/2016, at 12:14 pm carlos dionisio aguirre <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com <mailto:carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com> &gt; He wrote:

 Dear All,

 This is to give my favorable to the incorporation of Argentina Asoc Combat Cybercrime vote, because I know two of its members and know of their interest for voluntary work for society as a whole.
 His work is specific and it is concerning preparation of draft legislation related to Internet crime, so that some of them have also asked for my collaboration.
 I know his work and intentions to participate in the region and from a different point of view and very interesting.
 Being in the field of law, this organization is known of those who do Informatico adiar law.

 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
 Adiar Vice President

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1b853a28ec.html