[lac-discuss-en] ?????????? Q = utf-8 _New_ALS_Application_received = E2 = 80 = 8F = = utf-8 q = 3A_Asociaci = C3 = B3n_Argentina_de_Lucha_Contra_el_Cibercrimen-_A = = utf-8 b TEND4oCP =?

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:27:36 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:?????????? Q = utf-8 _New_ALS_Application_received = E2 = 80 = 8F = = utf-8 q = 3A_Asociaci = C3 = B3n_Argentina_de_Lucha_Contra_el_Cibercrimen-_A = = utf-8 b TEND4oCP =?
 from: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 Dear All,

 This is to give my favorable to the incorporation of Argentina Asoc Combat Cybercrime vote, because I know two of its members and know of their interest for voluntary work for society as a whole.
 His work is specific and it is concerning preparation of draft legislation related to Internet crime, so that some of them have also asked for my collaboration.
 I know his work and intentions to participate in the region and from a different point of view and very interesting.
 Being in the field of law, this organization is known of those who do Informatico adiar law.

 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
 Adiar Vice President

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6c287fbacc.html