[lac-discuss-en] Earthquake in Ecuador

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Tue Apr 19 05:55:00 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Earthquake in Ecuador
 from: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Dear Raitme

 Thank you for your concern and the members of the Region for this
 mourns disaster to many families settled in principalemtne
 coastal provinces of Ecuador.

 DIGITAL TOOLS

 There are many that are already in use, I hope to send some, but perhaps
 you're going to allow some real positioning the situation sobe
 I base events in full swing: the tragedy overwhelmed
 any attempt breadmaking and Ahoa act more quickly under
 to trapped survivors, victims have not been redeemed in
 entirely by the magnitude of the destruction and this - in terms
 General protocols intervencióne s first urgent phase and
 necessarily it has not been completed yet.

 CASH DONATIONS FROM ABROAD

 Meanwhile activate solidarity from the outside by
 accounts created for the purpose by the government that I will publish the day
 priemra morning hour.

 Atte with undying gratitude and will to recover and
 rise.

 Diego Acosta Bastidas