[lac-discuss-en] Earthquake in Ecuador

rcitterio at gmail.com rcitterio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:56:07 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Earthquake in Ecuador
 from: rcitterio at gmail.com

 Greetings to all colleagues in Ecuador

 My solidarity with my friends and all the citizens of Ecuador.

 a small grain of sand that may be able to help map centers
 gathering support and the most affected areas might suggest implement

 https://www.ushahidi.com

 It is a tool that allows real-time mapping by
 data collection and verification through (sms, twitter, email, mobile app)

 case study  https://www.ushahidi.com/case-studies/quakemap

 If this idea sounds interesting to colleagues in Ecuador, can
 contact who gladly I will help them implement the platform.

 regards

 Raitme Citterio

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6b776cdc96.html