[lac-discuss-en] Earthquake in Ecuador

antelizalexis at gmail.com antelizalexis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 23:21:25 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Earthquake in Ecuador
 from: antelizalexis at gmail.com

 From Venezuela we express our sincere and fraternal word
 solidarity with our brother people of Ecuador, especially the
 members of our community, the government of our country has already sent
 two planes with supplies, equipment, medical, technical and canine (Strength
 of "Simon Bolivar") Humanitarian Task.

 We will be watching the development of events.

 Regards,

 Alexis Anteliz
 Internauta Venezuela