[lac-discuss-en] ????????? Q = utf-8 New_ALS_Application_received = E2 = 80 = 8F = = utf-8 q = 3A_Asociaci = C3 = B3n_Argentina_de_Lucha_Contra_el_Cibercrimen-_A = = utf-8 q LCC =?

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Wed Apr 13 02:06:32 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:????????? Q = utf-8 New_ALS_Application_received = E2 = 80 = 8F = = utf-8 q = 3A_Asociaci = C3 = B3n_Argentina_de_Lucha_Contra_el_Cibercrimen-_A = = utf-8 q LCC =?
 from: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear all, This is to inform you That on 09 March 2016, we received an ALS application from the "Argentina Association Against Cybercrime (AALCC)". It is based in the Republic of Argentina and would be a member of LACRALO, if accepted.LACRALO must Provide advice for regional esta With ALS. The due date for the regional advice is the 27 April 2016, This Means That our deadline for comments will be the 26 April 2016 at 23 UTC.  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58736361Kind  regards, --- Dear / as, are informed that on March 9, 2016, has received the application of ALS called "Argentina Association Against Cybercrime (AALCC)". This entity is located in the Republic of Argentina and will be part of LACRALO, should be aceptada.LACRALO regional council shall provide for this ALS.The due date for this advice expire on April 27, 2016, which means that the deadline for comments will be until the day April 26, 2016 at 23 UTC.  https://communi
 ty.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58736361Cordiales

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b80407a161.html