[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Draft Framework of Principles for Cross Community Working Groups

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Apr 12 03:44:11 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Draft Framework of Principles for Cross Community Working Groups
 from: apisan at unam.mx

 Hello,

 I join Ral expressed by Carlos Gutierrez as reserves against the document on principles for CWGs. This is due not only to avoid shortcuts but the huge inefficiencies that can produce these groups, which are ultimately propsitos spellings for the SOs and ACs interested themselves. The formation of these groups must have a strong motivation to make special emphasis on qurazones and quventajas by the proposed process will give better results in less time and at lower prevque cost than the regular process. If the need is perceived intense interaction between the parties in early stages and throughout the process, it is still necessary to judge the CWG advantage over other communication and coordination mechanisms.

 In addition, transparency on interest is more difficult to monitor in the CWG.

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 +525541444475 +525541444475 SMS FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org