[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Draft Framework of Principles for Cross Community Working Groups

crg at isoc-cr.org crg at isoc-cr.org
Tue Apr 12 03:35:06 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Draft Framework of Principles for Cross Community Working Groups
 from: crg at isoc-cr.org

 Please take note of my comments on the Draft Framework
 Principles CWGs
 http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-ccwg-framework-principles-22feb16/msg00007.html

 I have also made comments (negative) on the proposal
 (Statement) on which the proposed ALAC leadership vote in the
 respective page. While I recognize the advantages of having spaces like
 CWG for the exchange of ideas at a general level between SOs / ACs, I'm from
 the personal opinion that no CWG should be used as a "shortcut"
 of due process of developing consensus police. The frame
 require more clarity on this point

 Thank you

 Carlos Raul Gutierrez
 +506 8837 7176