[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 q = 5bag = 5D_Declaraci = C3 = B3n_del_Consejo _ = = utf-8 q _-_ Steering Statement_of_the_Board_of_Directors =

crg at isoc-cr.org crg at isoc-cr.org
Tue Apr 5 17:19:02 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 q = 5bag = 5D_Declaraci = C3 = B3n_del_Consejo _ = = utf-8 q _-_ Steering Statement_of_the_Board_of_Directors =
 from: crg at isoc-cr.org

 Dear Andrew,

 very successful time for us to return to discuss these issues.

 But from my perspective I am that America is no worse (a) have
 ICANN56 canceled in Panama, or (b) l @ s @ s Latinomerican give us
 satisfied with a meeting of "category B" for the region
 ICANN56 proposed as the best way to reach more
 Participants in our region. My opinion is that it was not.

 I submit the issue for the sake of a more structured discussion on
 objectives of ICANN meetings, defined as "global", or
 as "ABC Types" and take advantage of the open model of bottom-up
 to recognize that the discussion on the new structure of the
 meetings still not over.

 A hug

 Carlos Raul Gutierrez
 +506 8837 7176