[lac-discuss-en] Apology Noted / Re: LACRALO meeting

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Mon Apr 4 11:48:25 UTC 2016

Dear Vanda,

Your apology has been noted for LACRALO monthly meeting.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: "Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com<mailto:myaguero at msn.com>>
Date: Monday 4 April 2016 at 07:32
To: Vanda Scartezini - Icann <vanda at scartezini.org<mailto:vanda at scartezini.org>>
Cc: Humberto Carrasco <hcarrasco at cmsz.cl<mailto:hcarrasco at cmsz.cl>>, LACRALO list <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>, Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org<mailto:silvia.vivanco at icann.org>>, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>>
Subject: RE: LACRALO meeting

Dear Vanda,

Thank you very much for your kind email regarding your apologies to the monthly meeting.

We will forward it to the Staff in order to let them know your particular situation.

We will miss you!

Looking forward to continue working with you.

Regards,

Maritza