[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: [iag-cct] Registrant survey results published

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 03:28:36 UTC 2015

FYI

==============================
Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
=============================

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eleeza Agopian <eleeza.agopian at icann.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:47 PM
Subject: [iag-cct] Registrant survey results published
To: "iag-cct at icann.org" <iag-cct at icann.org>

Dear IAG-CCT members,

I’m writing to let you know that today we published the results of the
domain name registrant survey, as conducted by Nielsen:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-09-25-en#prclt-JJP18ECA

This completes phase 1 of the survey, with the publication of the consumer
survey results this past May:
http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/announcements-and-media/announcement-2-29may15-en

We hope you find the survey results interesting and useful. Again, thanks
to all of you for your input as it helped shape both of these reports. If
you’ll be in Dublin for ICANN 54, we hope you’ll consider attending two
sessions we’re planning:

1.       A Wednesday data workshop and discussion on the CCT metrics. This
session is currently scheduled for 8 a.m. Both Nielsen and Analysis Group
will be there to discuss their findings in more detail with the community.

2.       A Monday session on the status of various New gTLD Program
reviews. This session is currently scheduled for 2 p.m.

The final ICANN 54 schedule will be published on Monday.

Best,

Eleeza

Eleeza Agopian

Lead Researcher