[lac-discuss-en] FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Preliminary Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Sep 23 13:24:36 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Preliminary Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, this is one of the documents cited in our monthly meeting
 Monday 21.

 The short link is:  https://goo.gl/9QNX4y

 Since no comments on the matter

 Colocndolo I am currently in LACRALO wiki:
 https://goo.gl/2UwdXy

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 From: alac-announce-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: alac-announce-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On behalf of ICANN
 At-Large Staff
 Posted on: Wednesdays, September 23, 2015 10:07 a.m.
 To: alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org;
 at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: [ALAC-Announce] CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Preliminary
 Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

 Dear All,

 On behalf of the ALAC Olivier Crepin-Leblond and Carlton Samuels unavailable
 developed the first draft ALAC Statement in response to the Public Comment
 on the Preliminary Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
 <  https://community.icann.org/x/zIdYAw>
 Resources for the Public Comment, can be found here in Its wiki workspace:
 https://community.icann.org/x/zIdYAw.
 Comment on This draft.

 Please take a moment to review draft and if esta You have input, Please
 submit it in the wiki workspace using the comment function by 30 September
 2015. You will need to log in to the wiki to use the comment function. If
 you dont have to login or Have other issue using the wiki, kindly contact
 staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> .

 Inputs Submitted In This mailing list will be transferred is to the wiki
 workspace for the penholder (s) to keep track of the community comments and
 take them into consideration when Finalizing the draft.

 Regards,

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
 Peregrine and Terri Agnew

 ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC

 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

 Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
 AtLarge &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>

 Twitter: @ &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
 &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4353643c0f.html