[lac-discuss-en] Earthquake in Chile

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Sep 18 19:32:34 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Earthquake in Chile
 From: vanda at scartezini.org

 As toy Travel Airport and just now reading this email, I hope that friends and families of our colleagues and friends have not suffered anything personally and I along with Sergio waiting just for connectivity issues we do not talk to them.
 I ask God to protect them.
 Hugs to all.

 Vanda Scartezini
 Sent from my iPad