[lac-discuss-en] RV: Use of Country and Territory Names / Codes as Top-Level Domains

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Sep 18 00:41:21 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: Use of Country and Territory Names / Codes as Top-Level Domains
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Ok, my Skype is sotoroldan

 Cheers!!

 Alberto Soto

 From: Carlos Gutierrez Ral [mailto: crg at isoc-cr.org]
 Posted on: Thursday, September 17, 2015 9:30 pm
 To: Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 CC: Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch <apisanty at gmail.com> ; LACRALO
<lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> ; Cheryl Langdon-Orr
<langdonorr at gmail.com> ; Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> ; Heather
 Forrest (Heather.Forrest at acu.edu.au) <Heather.Forrest at acu.edu.au> ; Lars
 Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann at icann.org>
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] FW: [ALAC] Use of Country and Territory
 Names / Codes as Top-Level Domains

 Definitely your participation is more than welcome

 Next week Monday we have the regular call

 unfortunately it is in English and I travel to Paraguay for
 ICANN has organized activities all

 Maybe we can talk tomorrow sees Skype and expand a little information
 for your benefit

 Ral Carlos Gutierrez

 email: crg at isoc-cr.org <mailto:crg at isoc-cr.org>
 Skype: carlos.raulg