[lac-discuss-en] RV: Use of Country and Territory Names / Codes as Top-Level Domains

crg at isoc-cr.org crg at isoc-cr.org
Thu Sep 17 23:59:50 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: Use of Country and Territory Names / Codes as Top-Level Domains
 From: crg at isoc-cr.org

 Thanks Alberto, Alejandro,

 the participation of all has been very low, not only ALAC.

 Some reasons have been
 The ccNSO reached no conclusion after 2 years of work by his side, and then pasel killed a group ccNSO-GNSO
 Chairs of the 4 co, operate only 3
 The GAC has made a counterproposal perimeter of a broader definition, and has consistently refused to participate in this group.Nor do we know much of the GAC group on this issue, although it is led by Argentina
 knowledge on the subject is increasingly scarce and thanks to 2 people in particular we could at least make a thorough account of the history of the 2-character codes
 that calls every 2-3 weeks not happen to have 10 people, including the usual three and two Co Chairs Staff
 definitely the participation of Cheryl has been heroic
 without further discussed on the basis that such a narrow framework will close the chapter on 2-letter codes in Dublin and will declare the rest (3 letter and longer names) as desert and close the effort.

 Cheryl thank you for keeping ALACs strong and permanent Presence In This CWG

 Alan, if there are no f2f meetings, CWG as boring as this one Apparently Apparently Tend to fall into oblivion (but not the Because the lack of airline tickets) but lack of fresh thinking Because ..

 Thank you all and ojalpuedan part in the final meeting of Dublin

 Ral Carlos Gutierrez

 email: crg at isoc-cr.org
 Skype: carlos.raulg
 +506 8837 7173 (cell)