[lac-discuss-en] Earthquake in Chile

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Sep 17 23:59:31 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Earthquake in Chile
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Javier, breathe hour with the news that the whole family is fine. The images leave me speechless. As Humberto said earlier, the important thing is life, material things can recover. Anyway, the material part has been a disaster. I'd really like to find some way of collaborating.

 A big hug

 Alberto Soto