[lac-discuss-en] Earthquake in Chile

geek.iskander at gmail.com geek.iskander at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:38:59 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Earthquake in Chile
 From: geek.iskander at gmail.com

 Ladies and

 I had been unable to communicate by power outages and problems
 connectivity.

 We're fine with my family, my sister just lost all his
 house, and that while it was too strong and long earthquake, where
 moved us all, so there was no structural damage, the worst was what came
 after the tsunami, the tsunami, which swept literally Coquimbo,
 with the creek, with doors, windows, everything.

 As I say, we're fine, in Chile we are used to
 tremors, and occasionally an earthquake, but now it was different,
 with destructive waves it was.

 A hug and thanks for the concern, we who are bound to
 Internet, we demonstrate how powerful it is when faced with situations such as
 which occurred, we are closer, despite the distances, borders and
 languages.

 A hug and thanks for your concern, we are raising again.

 Javier Rojas Chandía

 The September 17, 2015, 8:31, Sergio Salinas Porto <